Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Flip Flop Refashion

     I was browsing through some of my favorite blogs last night, and came across this tutorial from The Mother Huddle. You seriously need to try this, I'm hooked! Last year I re-did a bunch of $1 flip flops from Old Navy with ribbon and such. I also had stenciled designs on the bottom of some of them. After a year of wear they look a little tired.


    Using the above idea from The Mother Huddle, I chopped them up and turned them into this! I guess this a refashion of a refashion. =)


    I think they are so fun and comfy! I live in flip flops, especially now that the summer heat has hit.


    You don't have to sew a stitch for these so go check out that tutorial and make you a pair...or two...or ten!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! This is the absolute greatest thing I've seen!! I am so so so doing this with my scrap fabrics and heading to the dollar store for flip flops! Love that you stamped them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on these flip flops! They are perfect for summer. Thank you for linking up to Sew Woodsy last week. We hope you'll come back today and link up another craft project!

    ReplyDelete