Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blog Update

      I just wanted to pop in to point out a few changes I made to the blog. There is now two new pages at the top, sewing tutorials and DIY projects. They are broken down into categories to make searching a little easier. Posts tend to get buried over time, and nobody likes to read through pages and pages looking for one post! Well, I don't anyway, not sure how you feel about it. I used Inlinkz link manager, and it wasn't too terribly painful to do. If you've been wanting to do this to your blog, I'd recommend trying them out. Even for a computer illiterate person, such as myself, it was rather simple. Happy browsing!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hello Abby, thank you for the tip, I didn't know this tool exists. I'll try it.
    Happy weekend,
    Carmen (Italy)
    marnero.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look! Love the projects you've been doing lately, too. I really need to try out some skirts for myself. With all the projects I've done for my kiddos, I think it's time I do one for me. =)

    Thanks!
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete