Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

      The last of the presents have been wrapped, the stockings stuffed to capacity, and I am warm and snug in my new Christmas pj's looking every inch like a large, plaid Christmas present. When I was kid, my Dad would read us kids a story on Christmas Eve. No one, absolutely no one can read A Christmas Carol like my Dad! Why, when he read it, old Marley might as well been standing right behind my chair! My favorite part of the story is the very end, when Scrooge changes. He finds out that loving others, and giving, brings a satisfaction and joy that all of his money never did. He says, "I don't deserve to be so happy"...that is how I feel this Christmas. While so many are lacking, so many hurting, and so many lost and lonely, I am as safe in my Heavenly Father's care as a little bird in it's mother's nest. My little family is all together, and we have been so blessed. I want to wish you and your family the very best Christmas Day, and I do thank you so much for stopping by my little blip of the blogosphere.



Matthew 1:21   And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I wish to get across my admiration for your kind-heartedness for men and women that absolutely need guidance on in this area of interest. Your special dedication to getting the solution up and down turned out to be amazingly effective and has in every case encouraged individuals like me to arrive at their aims. Your entire interesting suggestions indicates much to me and somewhat more to my peers. Best wishes; from everyone of us.
    driftwood decor australia

    ReplyDelete